Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stash Flash: The Pill Bottle.

Gone are the day of hiding your bud in Altoid cans. It seems that these days everyone is sporting a an empty pill bottle to carry their bud. 

And as a classy stoner, I couldn't be more thrilled. 

You love your bud, and you want to keep it safe at home and while on the go. Pill bottles are the perfect container to keep your bud fresh and moist while hiding the obvious smell. Be sure to always store your bud in a dark and cool place, because these bottles do not protect from the sun. Ranging from all different colors and sizes, you can bet there is a container out their to hold your bud. The two main styles of containers include the classic twist cap, and the "squeeze the sides and the top pops" kind. Marijuana is after-all a medicine, and thats what these bottles are made to hold. As a Californian stoner, I live in a world of Proposition 215, with medical marijuana dispensaries around every corner (...almost). When you buy your medicine from there, your bud is weighed, put into a pill bottle, and slapped with a fancy label. I am sure this is where the common use of pill bottles really picked up. I know many stoners who like to collect their bottles as a tribute to the happy times they've had. Plus they are useful to have around incase you do receive some bud that is not already in a bottle. What about you? Do you store your bud in these handy little house hold objects?  

Signed,
The Classy Stoner


4 comments:

Karyn said...

"You can put your weed in it."

I use old pill bottles for everything. And I have a lot of them because I'm highly medicated.

I'm wondering if the classy stoner has seen or has plans to see Pineapple Express.

FromCalvin said...

I love those pill bottles, I like to keep every baggie and every container with a label on it as a keepsake for the future.

As far as containers, I like to transfer my pill bottled medicine to glass mason jars.

Unknown said...

Chewable vitamin C bottles make great places to stash. The orange scent can sometimes get absorbed by the weed and makes it extra tasty.

Ben O'Hara said...

Pill bottles as stash containers is where it's at! No where better to put your medical bud then in a medical container.. As stated it keeps the smell to a minimum and the greens nice and fresh.